Protection of Personal Data Clarification Text
ITB PARTNER takes the highest possible level of security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; In accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and in line with your satisfaction, it is to inform you in the most transparent way about the ways your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing, the persons shared, the legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Controller
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (“Law No.6698”), your personal data; As the data controller, it will be collected and processed by ITB PARTNER (“COMPANY”) within the scope described below.
- b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Personal data in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing sales information from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners and suppliers by the COMPANY. can be collected.
Your personal data collected;
– Providing the COMPANY products and services to you, fulfilling our obligations to you, organizing records and documents, complying with information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
– To offer you special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products,
– Managing infrastructure and business activities and complying with internal policies and procedures, including those linked to auditing, finance and accounting, invoicing and collections, computing systems, data and website hosting, business continuity and records, document and print management,
– To communicate in order to convey the necessary information to you regarding the information processing requirements, system structure, the necessity of the information technology support services received, and these services and products,
– Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about products and services, complaints and requests,
– Receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with third parties and sending products, recommending products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measurement and development of service quality, communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, interest determination, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication,
– Comparative product and / or service offer, modeling, existing or new product studies and / or developments, to be used in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation regulating the works written in the COMPANY’s main contract, which is the subject of your disclosure of your personal data to the COMPANY,
– To comply with the information storage, reporting and informing obligations stipulated by the official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations that the COMPANY is subject to regarding the use of these services,
– In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (request, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
– It will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 for the purpose of responding within the time limit regarding the information and documents requested from official institutions and organizations in accordance with the laws originating from Meri Law.
- c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected; Limited to the realization of the above-mentioned objectives;
– To the business partners, suppliers, shareholders of the COMPANY,
-Tax Procedures Law, Social Security Institution legislation, Court of Accounts, Law on Prevention of Laundering Proceeds of Crime, Law on Prevention of Money Laundering, Turkish Commercial Code, Law of Obligations and other legislation,
– Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
– Foreign companies and affiliates,
– To the real or legal persons we cooperate with, to the real or legal persons we cooperate with for product / service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, to the institutions and organizations that we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, to the cargo companies that deliver the orders to you It can be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
ç) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data; Applications made through contracted websites, other institutions we provide / receive support services and real and / or legal persons who are processed under any legislation or contracts, our website and mobile application, our call centers, social media accounts, verbal, written or electronic In particular, other channels to be established / formed in the environment or in the future; It is gathered by the COMPANY within the scope of the execution of the contract for the purposes stated above within the framework of the legal legislation.
- d) Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights through the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. The answer to be given will not be charged up to ten pages.
In this context, personal data owners;
- Learning whether personal data is being processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data are transferred,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In accordance with the paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué No. You can transmit it by using electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to the COMPANY and registered in our system. In the applications, only information about the applicant will be given, and it will not be possible to get information about other family members and third parties. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
In your application;
- a) Your name, surname and signature if the application is in writing,
- b) For citizens of the Republic of Turkey T.C. your identity number, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport number or, if any, your identity number,
- c) Your residential or workplace address for notification,
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
- d) Your request subject,
information and documents related to the subject, if any, must also be attached to the application.
You can submit your written applications to the address of our company Ovaakça Merkez Mahallesi, İstanbul Caddesi, Cadde No: 559 Osmangazi / BURSA by adding the necessary documents. You can access the application form.
You can send your applications by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
You can send your applications you want to make via REP to our address email@example.com .
Information and documents that will allow identification according to the nature of your request must be provided to us completely and accurately. In case the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be made by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent completely and containing the requested information and documents, depending on the nature of your request.